I am a happy girl, first practice shot with my NEW DSLR

Hit up Lynda.com, there are a couple videos dedicated to the D3100. Should be able to search around and find a week, or few day trial membership, or just pony up a months dues and take advantage of the hundreds of videos they have.

I like the hot chick in the first photo ;)
Congrats!!!

congrats! I just buy a canon eos 7D and eos t3i :)

New camera goodness!
Good luck with the new camera :)

As for this Cult of Lightspeed - eh I'd rather join the Foamy Squirrel Cult - but if you're going to go all cult like Groups - Photography Forum & Digital Photography Forum you can always use the groups ;)

Just throw my name in there for the mentors list.
If I'm good enough to be ousted from posting images in the beginners forum, I'm damn well good enough to teach someone else how.
And THAT is my resume.
If anyone disagrees with that, well then, I should be UN- OUSTED.
As to cults? Most of us know where the cult is here at the photo forum, and it AINT the LightSpeed cult.
hahahaha

Yay, we have the same camera.

I leave for nine days, and come back, and you have a d-slr??? What??

Awesome! Enjoy the new Nikon.

I swear I opened a thread on Angel getting her new toy... how the heck did we go from such a joyous occasion to a unrelated Light show?...

Not a bad start. A tip though for your pop up on camera flash for a cheap diffuser to help those shadows is to take a white styrafome cup or a coffee filter and put over your flash. Vwala instant diffuser and costs nothing. Happy shooting.

Yes kick Lightspeed out of beginner forum :)

That already pretty much happened.
So now I'm on a quest to create 10 me's.
I'd be HAPPY to be a "mini-you," LightSpeed! Well...a female version, anyway. :lol:
You shoot a lot of the same things I want to do, only yours are Light Years better.

Here are the requirements for my mentor program.

Must have DSLR. Must be good looking. Must be female.
Must be willing to take critisism and come right back and floor people.
lol
Must be willing to tell people how good looking you are.
Must take mirror breaks.
Must be like me in every conceivable way.
Must become me.
hahahaha

Oops...I'm out. :lmao:

Awesome. Congrats!

Now start saving for a 50mm f1.8 and a flash now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back