I am a novice in this domain, however commenting on these photographs can help me...

freelancer90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(I posted this topic also on the "Nature & Wildlife" gallery, however I chose that this is a better area to post this message - "Photography Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery")

I am a novice in this domain, however commenting on these photographs can help me decide if I should remain in this area or not. Certainly remaining implies that my future acts must be orientated towards the evolution of my use of the camera, love of study for this domain. A love that can be nurtured by fascination with the world from the perspective of the lenses.

So, I hope you will help me decide my analyzing these photographs I took a year ago (17-18 years of age. coincidence in the number of photographs attached).

The link to the thread is here (everything was arranged, including exposure, iso, flash and the focal distance):

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...commenting-these-photographs-can-help-me.html

Thank you,
freelancer90

Well, I clicked on all the links to your pictures in that other thread and have to say that mostly just snapshots of random things. It does look like you do enjoy taking pictures, they're just not very interesting. Work on your photo composition skills.

Digital Photography Tips For Beginners

Digital Photography Composition Tips

Taking Better Pictures: Composition

Photo Composition - Your Photo As A Story

Good Photo Composition Is Essential

Learn Photo Composition

How To Make A Killer Photo Using 8 Simple Composition Rules

The Golden Section In Photo Composition

How To Improve Your Photography - 5 Easy Tricks

I thank you, and also I agree with you. The photographs are random and do not include an idea, a concept which can have an emotional and/or intellectual impact upon the observer, this is why I have posted the photographs in the first place. So, I thank you for responding.

Well, I clicked on all the links to your pictures in that other thread and have to say that mostly just snapshots of random things. It does look like you do enjoy taking pictures, they're just not very interesting. Work on your photo composition skills.

Digital Photography Tips For Beginners

Digital Photography Composition Tips

Taking Better Pictures: Composition

Photo Composition - Your Photo As A Story

Good Photo Composition Is Essential

Learn Photo Composition

How To Make A Killer Photo Using 8 Simple Composition Rules

The Golden Section In Photo Composition

How To Improve Your Photography - 5 Easy Tricks

THANKS Samanax!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back