I am being harrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am being harrassed by another photographer (indirectly) and I don't know what to do. She is one of those "facebook photographers" but she is really bad at photography so I guess all her clients are coming to me. I got another email from one of my clients saying that she is talking crap about me to her clients and she is spreading lies about me. What should I do? Because she is emailing my clients harrassing them because they went to me and she is spreading lies about me on facebook groups. This is the third/forth person to bring this to my attention. What should I do?

pay her a visit.

Let your work speak for itself. She is being unprofessional with her behaviour, and you should never stoop to her level. Just focus on being professional, and presenting your customers with a high level of product.

She is diging her own hole so dont even bother seriously. if she is arrassing your clients there is nothing your can do. let them deal with that.

just ignore it.
Block her and when people tell you she is bad mouthing you, just smile and say something kind about her. I know it is hard. Take the high road, it looks bad on HER right now, not you.

I would just let it be. You are a professional right? So let her actions speak for themselves. Honestly in todays world where everyone has a DSLR you will probably come up against this time and again. You know your worth and your images show it so just let her keep looking petty and childish.

:) Thanks everyone. Im just afraid she is giving people a bad misconception of me through all the lies she is spreading about me. PERSONAL lies like "i am harrassing her because her daughter has no father"... WHAT?! I don't even know the girl or anything about her personally. She even lives in another state!

Honestly, if you are serious. Go get an attorney and have them send her a "Cease and Desist" letter.

Technically that is slander. This may sound extreme, but if your serious about your business this is exactly what you should do.

Fortune 500 companies do this type of thing all the time.

just ignore it.
Block her and when people tell you she is bad mouthing you, just smile and say something kind about her. I know it is hard. Take the high road, it looks bad on HER right now, not you.

And that's why they are coming to you.

I agree with everyone else. Ignore it as much as you can, and if it comes to it, have a lawyer send her a letter.

Why give a s*** what she has to say? Remember, any publicity is publicity ;) She's digging her own grave and making you look good in the process. Thank her.

Take her to Judge Judy!

I'm kidding. I agree with ababysean first and JAC second. Either way, keep a very impersonal and objective, professional distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back