I am being harrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaaha

What's her facebook page? I wanna see her pictures!

Don't do as some might do
iconhammer.gif

fixproblems.jpg

chick fight! Chick fight! Chick fight! Ill bring the pillows, jello, syrup.

Consider this. Any one that you want as a client will have their head screwed on straight. Any one like that will hear her say things that are ridiculous and think to them selves that she is nuts. Really, she will be a great source of good clients for you and she will keep the ones that you don't want. Consider her a filter for crazy clients, if they pass the test and see that she has a screw loose then you potential want them as a client.

I have seen similar things in my business and worried about it at first just to find that business got better in the end not worse.

JAC has the right idea. This person's words could be causing you to lose business. This is a case of libel/defamation. You can write a cease and desist letter yourself; make it look very professional and note that several individuals have reported this to you. Note also that failure to cease and desist will result in your contacting an attorney.

Good grief; is this business or a high-school drama????

I don't know a business owner who doesn't do this in some way. Competition brings the best/worst out of people.

Wow, Sabrina involved in drama...never saw that one that coming. :scratch:

**** PUNT THE B*TCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back