I am freaking out!

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an AP Chemistry test tomorrow that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Chemistry quiz to make up, that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Microeconomics quiz that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Microeconomics test to make up, that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Environmental Science test that I am going to barely pass.
I have four nights of math homework I haven't done, nor know how to do.

Ergh. How am I supposed to pull all this junk together and make honor roll?

Thanks for letting me vent.

put your camera down for a bit. Get off the computer...

Just start it.

You can still do all the homework..and I'm sure you're not doing as bad as you think.

God damn Associated Press

God damn Associated Press

I'm not sure if you're joking, does Canada have AP (Advanced Placement) courses in high school?

And Sideburns, I'm using the internet to study and posting sporadically on here. I have a serious concentration problem. I need to work it out before I graduate. Thankfully I have another full year of high school after this to figure out how to study.

I was hoping a little humour would help :)

Actually, we do not have advanced placement classes. We have two tiers of learning though.
Applied/college, and Academic/university.
Applied is the easier strand, and academic is the harder one. You need university classes to go to university, but only college courses to go to college.

I took all university classes throughout highschool, but ended up in college anyways, because that's where I wanted to go. Did all that work for nothing lol.

One thing I recommend though. Do your best, and work your hardest...because college/university is lots of fun...but if you don't get scholarships from highschool, it's expensive. Actually, it is either way...but you know.

Now that I'm in College, I've got a 4.0 GPA, but I am finding it impossible to find any full-ride scholarship or bursary or grant...
If I was in highschool with the same, there would be schools coming to ME. I don't get it.

So...learn from my mistakes. Do your best early, so you don't have to worry later.

Stay calm man it's really not the end of the world if you fail. Before success comes faults and failure.

I have an AP Chemistry test tomorrow that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Chemistry quiz to make up, that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Microeconomics quiz that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Microeconomics test to make up, that I am going to fail.
I have an AP Environmental Science test that I am going to barely pass.
I have four nights of math homework I haven't done, nor know how to do.

Ergh. How am I supposed to pull all this junk together and make honor roll?

Thanks for letting me vent.

its not that big a deal if you fail some tests or quizzes. just make sure you get a 4 or 5 on all those AP exams.

So, quick update: My Micro teacher pushed the quiz until after Christmas break, so I have that and a test the day we get back. The environmental test was easy. The algebra teacher was out, so I will pass in my assignments the day we get back from break. The Chemistry test was not nearly as bad as I had expected, and there is a chance, a small chance, but a chance in hell that I actually passed.

Ya I'm in AP now, it can get tough sometimes. And it does matter to do good on your tests, that's what gets you on honour roll and high school marks, but for the AP diplomas and stuff its the exams that count.

Ya I'm in AP now, it can get tough sometimes. And it does matter to do good on your tests, that's what gets you on honour roll and high school marks, but for the AP diplomas and stuff its the exams that count.

I have no idea what I was thinking when I set up my schedule HAHA, I have five AP periods a day, out of seven periods. And no study halls. It sucks. And on top of that, I am a lazy, lazy person. That certainly doesn't bode well for me.

I'll pull it off somehow, I always do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back