I am lost. You guys have me confused!

Thanks for the info. Fortunately for me I do not need any help with the sex life. I have 4 kids now and had to have cut two inches off just to keep from having 5.

I got the shivers just thinking about that!

Thanks for the info. Fortunately for me I do not need any help with the sex life. I have 4 kids now and had to have cut two inches off just to keep from having 5. I think the Nikon D300 is the winner.

Oh...If that's the case then Kodak or Sony are your only options :lmao: :lmao: J/K

As far as photography is concerned, you can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon but a Nikon will improve your sex life!
I own two Nikons, my sex life has not changed in 5 years.

i use nikon simply because i dont need to drop 300 bucks on a lens.... you can use all the old lens on the nikon.... so getting lens' cheap is a breeze... just walk into a pawn shop, you can almost garentee there will be some lens' there that will fit the nikon.. they will be manual focus, but you shouldnt be using auto anyway... (for example i just got a 300mm Nikkor for 45 bucks!!!) the bonus to getting the lens' at a pawn shop.. you can pretty much garentee the store clerk knows NOTHING about lens' and you can bargin the price... my lens started at 100.. but i just said, "i can get this on ebay for 50 bucks.."

ah the old Nikon vs Canon debate
i just skipped on that and went Pentax =D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back