I am new here and saying hello.

Kyle Hunter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am Kyle Hunter. I am 24 years old and have been taking photos since I was 12, mostly of sports and action type things. I would like to make a comfortable living shooting photos so I am here to learn what I can.

Hello, I am Kyle Hunter. I am 24 years old and have been taking photos since I was 12, mostly of sports and action type things. I would like to make a comfortable living shooting photos so I am here to learn what I can.

Welcome Kyle, since 12 years old that's cool. Hope you enjoy it here

hi~ i'm also new here :)
looking forward to learn more about photography from you fine people :D

Hi everyone!
I'm Helen, from US. I'm going to make a research on using technical 3D in photography. So I'm here to search and learn experience. I wish to receive helps from all members of the forum. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Did this just become a universal welcome thread? My parade has been rained on :(

My name is Kaz Akbar, and I am a freelance designer working in the S.F. North Bay area, also known as the "Wine Country". From logo design to web development, there is little that I don't do. Branding and brand adherence are my specialties. Graphical/Illustrative design, print layout, photo manipulation and light web coding are my mainstay although photography, painting, sculpture and animation are also employed.

Most reactions

Back