I am quite the newbie to this forum as well as photography -

ryakesphotos11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I am new to this beautiful world of actually being the photographer I would like to ask for constructive criticism from anyone who can assist. Please visit my website and provide any feedback you feel necessary ~Thank you in advance.

Well for one thing, you did not provide a link to your website. For another, even if you did, very few people would click on it.

Pick a few of your favorites and post them here (embedded in the post), and that will get you the most feedback.

hi welcome to the site. Too many new members come here with their only intention of driving traffic to their website.

I am not here to gain visitors to my website. I am sorry if I came off like that. I was having difficulties getting my photographs to upload in the post. I will try again now.

beautiful%20unedited.jpg

It looks like you're using the link to the page, not the image itself. It should end in ".jpg". Right click on the image on the page, click properties, and then copy and paste that URL into the box that comes up when you click on the "Image" button in the post menu bar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back