What's new

:) I am so excited!

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I put some pictures on Dreamstime and I got my FIRST download!

Whooot!

35 cents richer!
 
Grats. Care to post the pic? Though we can't give you 35 cents for it here :P
 
Its a good shot, I like the framing. Very cool :thumbup:

Where were you and your camera?
 
I was standing a pier above them
 
Way to go ababysean...that's awesome for you and a good pic....congrats!!!
 
thanks guys!

I wish they told you who downloaded it! lol

Now it is just out there somewhere.

Pretty neat!
 
We can't give you 35 cents, but we can certainly give our two cents ;)
 
So what rights do they have to the image? can the print it or use it however they want? that's awesome!
 
congrats,its a really nice photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom