I apologi(s/z)e

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I apologise for not posting any images this year yet (actually not even taking any!) ... and also for hardly posting any critique or comments lately :confused:

I would also like join in with the apologies. Like Alex, nothing of any significance has emerged from my camera this year - unless you count one appalling mugshot used for a membership card at a hotel in Bahrain (should have turned IS off when the camera was on the tripod)

OK, so I am not alone here :)

And one twentyfourth of this year is already over! :(

My efforts tend to be concentrated in short frenetic batches - not that frenetic would be an adjective associated with my output.

I am definitely in the same boat... :(

Oh my, I initiated a landslide?

No wait! If we're all in a boat and there's a landslide happening nearby, isn't that going cause us something of a problem? I don't want to rock the boat now...

Boat, waggon, landslide, whatever.
But ... in the first one/twentyforth of the year (so much time has passed already? :shock: ), my camera has not produced anything worth showing (or even looking at), either, apart from one portrait which is going into the programme booklet of a children's musical production ... but not even that is worth being shown here on TPF.

Other than that, I just cannot be bothered...

losers! for I have taken over 500 photos this year

I might even take the lens cap off next time

I appologise for posting photos this year. So far I have posted three - almost twice as many as last year.

not me... I'm in my prime :lol:

I'm still learning and growing as a photographer, so everyday is exciting, and even more so with every new tool I acquire.

It's my music where I'm hitting a wall creatively. I havent felt significant progress in a long long time. Thats the price you pay for have been playing for 15+ years... writers block :(

I could be in the same boat. The only shooting so far this year has been a few live bands. But no PJ or studio stuff at all. The bands just show up and play. My wife shows up and drinks. Since my transplants, I just show up, so out comes the camera. Besides, I gotta make enough to buy Cathy's 151 & Coke. (used to call it brain remover, now I just say panty remover)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back