Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It had a few things in it.

IMG_4206sm.jpg

I can use all the lenses on my G series cameras, Minolta 50/1.7, Vivitar 28/2.5 & Vivitar 135/2.8. The two Vivitars look new. I gave them a trial wide open:

28 wide open

P1060815sm.jpg

135 wide open

P1060818sm.jpg

135 wide open

P1060821m.jpg

I already had the Minolta 50/1.7, a very nice lens.

Oh, I paid $69 + tax.

I'd be pretty damn mad if I purchased a camera bag and someone left all kinds of stuff in it. Sheesh. The least they could do is clean it out before selling it! ;)

The more I think about how some jerk left that stuff in the camera bag prior to selling it to you, the more upset I am. So, I decided to be a good samaritan and come clean it out for you. I'll even polish the leather nice and shiny. :lol:

I wish my camera bag came with camera equipment in it ... I only got a couple of silicon sacs.

I'd be pretty damn mad if I purchased a camera bag and someone left all kinds of stuff in it. Sheesh. The least they could do is clean it out before selling it! ;)

I knew it had baggage but I am retired & have the time to clean it out. Too bad there is no manual for the off-camera Bauer BVC 380 flash. :(

My wife gave me the look when I showed her " more lenses" I have over thirty now.

Last edited:
I have a Minolta SRT 101 sitting in my camera closet. What a tank of a camera. I'll prob be buried with it. LOL!

I knew it had baggage but I am retired & have the time to clean it out. Too bad there is no manual for the off-camera Bauer BVC 370 flash. :(

The Braun VarioComputer 370 BVC is a very old flash. Finding a manual will be rough unless you are lucky.

You can click HERE and order it for $34 if all else fails. You want the second one listed. (1970, 25 page)

The Braun VarioComputer 370 BVC is a very old flash. Finding a manual will be rough unless you are lucky.

You can click HERE and order it for $34 if all else fails. You want the second one listed. (1970, 25 page)

OOps, typo, it is a 380 BVC.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back