Discussion in 'Nikon Lenses' started by IronMaskDuval, Dec 14, 2017.
Too bad it had fungus in it. Well, i traded the fungus for dust. Lol
Given the choice dust is far preferable over mould! Though I've heard you should also follow up mould removal with exposure to sunlight/uv light to help ensure that there is no regrowth.
Also I approve of your choice of mouse! Got the very same mouse
I did expose it to the sun, and like an idiot, I let the concentrated area of light touch my finger and burnt it.
That looks like a lot of work haha.
It took about 10 minutes total.
I take it that's because it's a manual lens and no electronics? Surely a modern lens with electronics must be more difficult. The closest thing I've done is replaced a broken lens mount which isn't too hard.
Yea, I take it you are right.
Separate names with a comma.