nikon diopter ?

hemlock1962

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello folks's! just a quick question. nikon used to make a close up lens for the 80-200 2.8 specifically. i never got one. i had the sigma 180mm 2.8 macro (the one that loved to hunt focus) now that i have the nikon zoom. i can't find the nikon close up "diopter" they use to make just for the 80-200 2.8 lens! HELP! LOL.

hello folks's! just a quick question. nikon used to make a close up lens for the 80-200 2.8 specifically. i never got one. i had the sigma 180mm 2.8 macro (the one that loved to hunt focus) now that i have the nikon zoom. i can't find the nikon close up "diopter" they use to make just for the 80-200 2.8 lens! HELP! LOL.
Was there anything bigger than the 62mm 6T? Isn't the 80-200AFD 77mm? Any chance Canon made a bigger diopter. Otherwise you're looking sketchy quality "close-up" filter sets. A short extension tube maybe?

Was there anything bigger than the 62mm 6T? Isn't the 80-200AFD 77mm? Any chance Canon made a bigger diopter. Otherwise you're looking sketchy quality "close-up" filter sets. A short extension tube maybe?
i. don't know. i remember that it wouldn't work on other lenses. but i didn't pat it much attention at the time. it is 77mm. but i sure can't find one now. LOL.

Nikon made an accessory close-up lens for their 85-250 - never heard of one specifically for any of the 80-200 versions. I did come across this, which I personally wouldn't touch:
Amazon product ASIN B07QQCJ4J3I prefer extension tubes for primes or zooms over 50mm focal length, though I get excellent results with Nikon's 5T and 6T auxiliary close-up lenses (62mm thread) on my 35-70 AiS.

Nikon doesn't list any 77mm diopter lens on their site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back