mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #1
B bace TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #2 I'll be really honest. I love the pic, but I think that selective colouring looks wrong. The pic looks like a really old picture and the colouring look out of place. Just my 2cents.
I'll be really honest. I love the pic, but I think that selective colouring looks wrong. The pic looks like a really old picture and the colouring look out of place. Just my 2cents.
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 All comments are appreciated by me. You never know what is in the eye of the viewers unless they tell you.
All comments are appreciated by me. You never know what is in the eye of the viewers unless they tell you.