I can't stop myself

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As much as I needed to stay home today and get some work done before my holiday I could not help but get out and enjoy a few hours in this fabulous weather we are experiencing in Ontario. I can only hope it follows me into the holiday.

The new wheels! I know it looks the same as the old wheels only with no crumbs or coffee stains :)
6oct8148.jpg

6oct8158.jpg

This road-side cemetery I have often photographed but have never been happy with any of my images. Today I’m a little closer.
6oct8164.jpg

6oct8174.jpg

6oct8177a.jpg

6oct8179.jpg

You may remember these trees from a previous post
6oct8189.jpg

Not sure of this one?
6oct8192.jpg

This may be my last post for awhile :)

Eric

is the one with the saying, "Death is the crown of life" photoshopped?
the focus is so sudden.
Nice pictures :)

For sure. I have to work on the PS thing. Could not achieve the results I wanted in camera so I messed with it in PS. Could not get the softness I desired.

Eric

Those pictures are wonderful.

Can I make a suggestion on the gravestone one? I can see the line where you blurred it. I think it's a wonderful idea, but try using the blur tool instead of selecting an area to blur with the marquee tool. It usually blends better that way. :) Wonderful photos.

Very pretty photos. And that is a sweet car.

AIRIC said:
...I could not help but get out and enjoy a few hours in this fabulous weather we are experiencing in Ontario
This may be my last post for awhile...

I am glad you could not help yourself and do hope that your last sentence will prove as wrong spoken now as it was wrong when you said so the other day... ;)

Of course I remember the trees! How could I not? And you are lucky to be having so MANY trees that change through all sorts of colours in autumn there... here they are singular and far apart.

"Your" cows look a friendly bunch, all dressed in autumn colours, of course, to go with the theme :)D), bathed in a lovely evening light to even enhance their colour, and they kindly stayed AWAY FROM YOUR LENS (unlike "mine" here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31395) :lol:

LaFoto said:
I am glad you could not help yourself and do hope that your last sentence will prove as wrong spoken now as it was wrong when you said so the other day... ;)

Of course I remember the trees! How could I not? And you are lucky to be having so MANY trees that change through all sorts of colours in autumn there... here they are singular and far apart.

"Your" cows look a friendly bunch, all dressed in autumn colours, of course, to go with the theme :)D), bathed in a lovely evening light to even enhance their colour, and they kindly stayed AWAY FROM YOUR LENS (unlike "mine" here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31395) :lol:

Hey Corina, That post is really fuuny and I loved it.

Eric

Other then a few basic tools I do not use PS to much but I found the blur tool and came up with this. Looks better but it still needs work.

6OCT8174A.jpg

Maybe I should not try cutting the depth of flield so short.I'm more used to making these types of effects in the camera.

Eric

Nooiiice! Very cool!

I especially like the 'muted' reds of the cows! And I love the colours in the trees you've got there. That road is gorgeous! Ahhh they're all gorgeous!

Nice work!

Killer shots as always Airic. Love the gravestones. And that is a pretty nice car to be driven around up there eh? Im hoping to get out Monday, as I may be headed to the bros in Uxbridge.

#8 :thumbsup:

The second to the last is spectacular!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back