D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not many words needed here; same shoot from last week, amazing sunrise at around 2000m..

D850 - 24-7- @ 26mm - ISO64 - 1/80 - f/14

Sunrise_Trees.jpg

Amazing scene.

Reactions: D7K
Awesome, I love that snow can be shown with such warmth. Beautiful shot.

Thanks guys, Do you think the edit / saturation is a little much here? After revisiting it I cannot decide, but maybe I've been editing too many sunrise shots lately :D

Thanks guys, Do you think the edit / saturation is a little much here? After revisiting it I cannot decide, but maybe I've been editing too many sunrise shots lately :D

Since you brought it up, lol... I agree that seeing warmth in snow is great but this looks artificially orange to me. I always go for realism so I'm not the best judge of creative editing.

Since you brought it up, lol... I agree that seeing warmth in snow is great but this looks artificially orange to me. I always go for realism so I'm not the best judge of creative editing.

Agreed, it was my eyes I think, too man sunrise edits. I've resisted and re-edited this one now :)

Maybe just a bit over-saturated for me, but then I wasn't there, so only you can really tell.

WesternGuy

I like it as is. Beautiful shot.

Most reactions

Back