i couldnt wait to post this one

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im super happy with how this turned out. :D i cant believe what a difference a tripod makes. took this with my little point and shoot (nikon). what do you guys think? any c & c for me? i might add-- i lightened up the plates with a color burn and i completly blackened out another room in the top left hand corner of the picture

ALSO- i had this version and i copied it and put my name in the corner, then i had to save it as a .png but it wouldnt let me load it up to photobucket. i guess photobucket doesnt support .png. how do you guys load up your pictures with you names on them? isnt your name in the corner called your watermark?

xmaspapas10001.jpg

I love this photo. The only thing that bothers me a little is the corner you blackened out. It is a bit harsh. Great job!!!!

photobucket doesnt support png (as far as I remember) so the easiest way to get past this (so you can put the watermark) dont save as png.. save as jpg..

This is good. You have every reason to be happy. And I don't mind the black corner in the top left. Better than a background distraction. Had you not mentioned you had blackened out another room in the corner, we would have taken this photo at face value. I like the mixture of window light from the right and candle.

What a lovely table!

photobucket doesnt support png (as far as I remember) so the easiest way to get past this (so you can put the watermark) dont save as png.. save as jpg..

okay, but it says if i dont save it as a png it will flatten my image--and the first time i went ahead and said okay and it made my photo a little white rectangle. am i going about this in the wrong way? i am working off a pc in gimp.

nice pics...add a watermark
thank you, im workin on a watermark right now

This is good. You have every reason to be happy. And I don't mind the black corner in the top left. Better than a background distraction. Had you not mentioned you had blackened out another room in the corner, we would have taken this photo at face value. I like the mixture of window light from the right and candle.

What a lovely table!

thank you very much LaFoto. im always happy to hear what you have to say. i liked that mixture of light too.

WOW! Love this shot! Great job!

does a tripod make that much of a difference.?

Nice shot!

Me being OCD: the second candle is tilted, and the first candle isn't centered in the table.

WOW! Love this shot! Great job!

thank you very much. im glad you liked it

does a tripod make that much of a difference.?

being as shaky as i am, yes it makes a huge difference. it helps especially with indoor shots.

Nice shot!

Me being OCD: the second candle is tilted, and the first candle isn't centered in the table.

gosh that bothered me so much--not so much the first candle but the second one being tilted like it was. thanks for the comment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back