I crack myself up ....... AKA fun with photoshop and a fat guy.

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a bit bored tonight. The wife took the big child to Katy Perry (for some unknown reason) and the little child is at Grandpa's for the week. This means no kids tripping over the light stands or stealing my batteries, and I have the house to myself. :thumbup: Not taking myself too seriously, just did it to see if I could do it.

Took the screens out of the windows, set the camera up outside, got a couple of light stands through umbrellas i nthe dining room and had a little fun.

NOTE..... No alcohol was harmed n the making of this picture. It was merely water.

Let me know what you think!

Why you pickin on the fat guys....lol

It's like those commercials, I forgot what they are for but it's someone hanging out with themselves. I would annoy me >.<

Should have changed clothes ;)

Thought about it...... Camera was (by necessity) outside, very visible, in South Minneapolis. Didn't want to turn my back on it for a second.

Next attempt I will have an "assisstant" stand guard, and I will change clothes. There might even be 3 or 4 of me in the next one. :D

But hey, At least I changed drinks, right?

Thought about it...... Camera was (by necessity) outside, very visible, in South Minneapolis. Didn't want to turn my back on it for a second.

Next attempt I will have an "assisstant" stand guard, and I will change clothes. There might even be 3 or 4 of me in the next one. :D

But hey, At least I changed drinks, right?

Good choice being on the southside. Add a greenie to the mix!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back