Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is sooooo bad.

I killed - again.
This time it was a doe - and an expecting one, no less.
With TWINS
frown.gif

All I wanted to do was go and collect my children from the swimming pool. And about 1 1/2 kms outside my village, this doe jumped RIGHT in front of my car. Neither she nor I had ANY chance to avoid this - for her and her unborn twins lethal - accident.

I am so sorry.
The first I found on the side of the road were the dead babies...
frown.gif
I am soooo sorry.

My car is a wreck again, of course.
I guess it is worse than it was when I first hit a young buck in late October last year AND after I did the skidding job hitting the guard rails five days later...

Oh my!
I did NOT want this to happen! NO!

Oh no, im so sorry lafoto!!!

dont feel bad, you couldnt avoid it!

I'm so sorry, but the most important thing is that it sounds like you are OK and that your kids weren't with you. Apart from that it is sad for the animal and I'm sure getting the car repaired will not be enjoyable, but at least the most important part is ok!

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that.... From what you have said you seem like a really caring person, sorry that had happend.

Yikes, glad to hear that you are OK. It might be safer to walk from now on.

Oh no! That must've been awful for you!! I would've been scared out of my wits!
So glad to hear you're alright and not hurt. Could've been quite bad. *phew*

What is it with badluck with cars and this forum? First Corry and now you.
Thank god I don't have a car.

sorry to hear about this and can only imagine how sad you were. it was unavoidable and im sure glad you're ok.

I'm so sorry. I know there was no way you could have avoided it, and I'm glad you're okay.

Awwww Lafoto I'm so sorry... I know exactly how you must feel :( !

It wasnt your fault darl , look at it as 'fate' in a way.... it was their time to go. I know that probably wouldnt help much, its sad to see animals die ( especially baby animals ).

I'm very glad to see that you are ok.

Sorry to hear about that Corrina. :( As long as you and your children are okay, that's what matters the most. I think you should sell that car... it seems to be bad luck.

I'm sorry, too. :hug:: I'm glad you're all right!

The exact same thing happened to my mom. She was driving back from the ranch where we boarded our horses years ago, and coming around a curve a deer leapt out into the road before she could react. She was out of the car, trying to follow the deer, trying to help, crying, when a couple guys in a truck stopped to see if she had car trouble. She led them to the deer and they proceeded to butcher it, right in front of her. They offered her some of the meat, trying to persuade her it was perfectly good venison and she shouldn't worry about it. :puke-rig: She refused and staggered away and it haunted her for days.

I suppose those guys were being realists, but it seems pretty cold even now.

So sorry you had to go through that. At least you are all right and I doubt the deer had any prolonged suffering.

:hug:: from Corry. I'm sorry...that really sucks. I feel bad when I hit little things like squirrels, I can only imagine how you feel. So glad you are ok, though.

Dont worry! :) ... Glad you are okay! :)

Most reactions

Back