What's new

I dress like this when I go for a walk, too

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
dressedup2.jpg
 
Nicely done. Can you straighten out the crop? Everything seems to be leaning left a little....
 
Cool...but how did you get that shot of me?
 
Chiller said:
Cool...but how did you get that shot of me?
first thing I thot when I saw this too! :lmao:
nice capture mommy:D
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
That is so funny, because I thought of you when I was messing with this in Photoshop LOL! But if it isn't you, then perhaps your long lost twin? hehe

I think I gotta find me one of those coats :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom