What's new

I dunno, I just thought it looked cool...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on the way back from a failed photo trip to Boston (bad foggy skies), and just noticed this stop light illuminating this tree on memorial drive. I thought it was cool so I snapped a shot of it from out of my window.

Jackie's%20Ring%20-%20001.jpg


Just figured I'd share. :)
 
Cool! (Clone out that wonky line on the right and you're golden. ;) )
 
boston has been a complete fail for photos all summer, ha. too much rain!

cool shot though. i agree, crop out that bit on the right!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Cool! (Clone out that wonky line on the right and you're golden. ;) )

Hey... you said wonky! Woot! The poison is spreading. :lol:

Yeah, I noticed that line and then forgot to remove it. :lol:

boston has been a complete fail for photos all summer, ha. too much rain!

cool shot though. i agree, crop out that bit on the right!

I know, no joke on the weather, huh? Stupid. Tonight is the first night the temp won't drop into the low 60s.


hehe, glad you enjoyed it. :)
 
Ignoring the wonky line on the right, very cool shot. There is an illusion around the size of the light. To me it looks like the light is HUGE (or you were holding up a bonzai tree to it ;))
 
Wonky? I say it often enough. :greenpbl: And it's all good. I've noticed things in my images and then just forgotten to touch them up before too. (Once I even uploaded an image to Flickr and forgot to crop it like I intended...whoops.) I also try to get away with saying ********, except the forum stops me from saying ********, unless I type it as b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s. :(
 
Nifty. I think it's kinda neat. I love seeing a random photograph of what most people would see as "nothing" come out to be something cool. :D

...except for that weird line on the right...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom