What's new

I feel like a noob all over again!

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think these are terrible!!

Do you feel the same??



P3110015Small.jpg




P3110011Medium.jpg




P3110007Small.jpg





P3110001Medium.jpg
 
I wouldn't say these are terrible...but they aren't too engaging for me. I think you were able to capture the immensity of the ice...but there isn't a whole lot of interest otherwise. I think with some cropping and define a clear subject would do a lot for these. :sillysmi:

Is this flint ridge?
 
wow!! I had such a different impression of the landscape looking at the first picture, before seeing people in the others! that is a LOT of ice. anyway, I think composition-wise they look more like snapshots than artistic photography... the last one looks really p&s, with the close trees in the foreground in focus and the subject(s) blurred.
 
After taking these shots I was mad, I feel like I waisted my time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom