What's new

I felt you and i knew you loved me

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
3,009
Reaction score
11
feltchurchsmall.jpg


took a few months back
 
The windows are amazing... Almost like noise... That sign on the bottom gives it a whole new emotion and the lighting is great. Nice job!
 
Wow, that is truly amazing!! I wish I could see something amazing like that in real life :)
 
The sign on the bottom is straight... but the windows are crooked?
 
thanks for the comments

Harmony - I'll have a word with Sir Giles Gilbert Scott and see if he can do anything about those windows. He's ruined my shot! :-P
 
Yes, do that! Tell him I am VERY displeased! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom