I finally did it!

jshelto3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally settled down and bought the 50mm f/1.8 for my nikon D100. It should be here by thursday. I am pretty excited. I did buy it from BHphoto. I'll post up some pics as soon as I can. WooHoo!!!

Congrats on the new lens, I'm waiting from the same one, should be here on Friday! :)

Congrats, I should be ordering a new one myself soon :thumbup:

Don't be too excited!. Do you know that you need to walk forward and backward to create the reasonable frame?

Happy walking.

I could use the excercise. I'm startin to creak in my old age.

I could use the excercise. I'm startin to creak in my old age.

lol.....i'm with ya on that one

i have the canon version of 50mm f1.8. took a bit of getting used to but i really like it. very sharp!!

congrats!!

I might be blowing it a little out of proportion. I'm only 21 but, I did play some D3 college football. That did takes its toll.

I might be blowing it a little out of proportion. I'm only 21 but, I did play some D3 college football. That did takes its toll.

Relax man. Everyone said that the 50mm is a good lens, and it is cheap too. But the manufacturers have been pouring money since in the 60's to make zoom lens. The fixed lens is good for professional works where money and reputation is at stake. But for outside walk around, the zoom lens is more appropriate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back