I finally put up a proper web site

It's a nice, professional looking site. Congrats Pete.

Nice job overall on the site.

My only issue is that its not obvious was section I have moused over. I mouse over say Products and the name of the section disappears. So I see the initial product photo, with a caption of Portrait on the left hand side.

Most people would find their way around no matter what, just a small issue that could affect some. :)

Loads quick, nice and clean.

Nice looking site. Images appeared in a timely manner. It looks professional and gave me a serene, quiet art gallery kind of feeling.

My first thought was that your title/header on the first page is all scrunched together and way to small. To centered for my taste but I think the fonts work well.

very nice...i like the interface...nice motion and fades...not chaotic.
well done.
did you buy a template and customize it for your needs?

Looks good, loads quickly, seems easy enough to navigate, and good examples of your work. Good stuff, Pete!

Thanks everyone for your feedback!! I'm grateful.

...did you buy a template and customize it for your needs?

Yup. It's a template from Bludomain. I think they have an amazing product... a lot of bang for the buck. The support, however, is truly nightmarish. You absolutely cannot phone these people. Everything is by email which typically took a day to get answered. In all fairness, I did not use them for hosting.

Thanks again.

-Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back