What's new

I followed the chirps for a photo opportunity! C&C Appreciated.

fenderjaguar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
16
Location
East coast of Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was walking around the yard today looking for something to shoot since it was so nice out and followed the sounds of hungry baby birds to a tree in my front yard. I went inside and grabbed a stool which allowed me to be just about horizontal with the nest and took some shots. I used a 75-300mm lens so I wouldn't be close enough to disturd them or piss off their mom that was staring at me a few branches away with a worm she found for this little guy. Anyways any C&C would be appreciated.


$IMG_3437001.webp
 
Cool image...; sun is not friendly there...you did a great job by not disturbing the birds... :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom