What's new

I found Alvin again!

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like Alvin to me.

I had a hard time processing this photo, I don't know how many times I went back and fourth with color & black and white. It looks awesome in both.

I went with color this time because it felt more natural to me with green and cement tones. Plus the color of the fur just seemed to compliment each other pretty well.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR @ 1/1000th, f/5 & ISO 800

Erwin-170424-8990.webp


Here are some other ones I took that I liked.

Erwin-170424-8981.webp


Erwin-170424-8985.webp


Erwin-170424-8989.webp
 
Last edited:
Very nice.
I can see the likeness in number one.
 
Number one is very nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
nice set...N0.2 is my fav.
 
I really dig the B&Ws. Nice job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom