What's new

I Found your Grandfather's Oldsmobile

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for my walk today. A recent storm blew off the cover. I'd been wondering what was under there.

Joe


grandfather_olds_01_zps0e4521b0.jpg


grandfather_olds_02_zpsec28eecc.jpg
 
Would love to see that restored, still looks pretty solid and straight.
 
Annnnd- it actually HAS My grandpa's BEER on the dash=== Miller High Life!
 
And yesterday I found my Grandmother's Corvair.

She nearly killed me with it when she gave it to me for my 20th birthday. I swear I'm not making this up: One day I went to step on the gas and my foot went straight through the floor. I should have called Ralph and maybe I could've gotten a GM trust fund.

Joe


$corvair.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom