What's new

I gave water drops a try...

MACollum

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
1
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All were 1/200 f/4.5. I should have tilted the flash up a little to avoid some of the reflections. Next time :)

#1
05-08-08_drops_033.jpg


#2
05-08-08_drops_044.jpg


#3
05-08-08_drops_048.jpg
 
I used a 70-300mm with macro. I put the bowl on the floor in front of a window and used hotshoe flash (on a tripod, of course). Focused on a helper's finger in the water with AF, then switched to MF to lock the focal point. I will have to do this sometime outside and maybe I won't have to use flash (with its sync speed limited to 1/200).
 
These are awesome I think #3 is fantastic I like the reflection I guess because I think it's perfect!
 
I thought these were really cool and well done. I appreciate you sharing the process with us as well. Very neat pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom