I Give Up! It's all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabephotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD! The members at the Canon forum went nuts for this deal. Guess I totally under priced. Oh well. It's over.

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! Tried photography, but it's not for me afterall. Willing to sacrifice all like new equipment. Used less than one year!
Canon 7D with kit lense (EF 28-135 IS USM); orig $1799; sell for $1200
(SanDisk Extreme 16 gb memory card FREE; orig $86)

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L (awesome L series! with case and hood) orig $1400; Sell for $800!!

Photoflex Starlite LG softbox kit (exactly as in link; orig $469.95) Sell for $250
Photoflex Studio Softbox Large 1 Light Kit (120V) B&H Photo

Portrait Hair Light; exacly as in link; orig $391.75; Sell for $175
smith victor k73

Backdrop stand; Photoflex; sturdy; orig $234; Sell for $99 (will include tons of clamps)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._SHDBGSPKT_Pro_Duty_Backdrop_Support_Kit.html

Will separate. Or take it all for $1999 plush shipping costs. If you are looking for a turnkey studio this is your deal! You can use your credit card if paying with PayPal.

PM me or email to marywriter at comcast.net I'm in northern Illinois if anyone wants to pick up or possibly have me deliver.

Sylvia

Last edited:
Don't do it!! Keep trying!!!

Lighting equipment sounds nice, but take a break and reconsider :).

Thank you ibyte and jw. But I was doing this with my adult daughter and she has been going to school for nursing and has 4 kids. So, she's reached the end of her rope. And honestly, I am a serial entrepreneur. I have opend and closed more businesses than I can count. I just cannot find my calling. But this isn't it.

I spent the day packing everything up. I kept all the original boxes and packing material (knowing this day would come). So it is ready to sell. I am ready to sell.

Interested in the 24-70, how much shipped 95207 or is shipping included in the prices?

Sorry. The entire package sold yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back