I got angry... nostalgic...came here...

Always, my dear!! :)

As for those jerks who won't leave you alone - just tell them that film cameras are more effective as weapons, as they are heavier and can do much more damage to a skull if swung at someone's head, and would they like a demonstration? :D
:icon_hug:

I'll see them tomorrow night... it'll be the club's photo exhibition and one of them will bring me some films I hope.

and... I'm going to have "attitude" with them! Can't let them win! (I hope... we'll see :))

When you're in a runt and have taken considerable time off from photography ... when you think you're ready to jump back in, before you jump, read the camera manual. It will get you thinking about the camera, which gets you thinking about images and all the stuff you can shoot.
uh... reading a camera manual never gets me anything except desire to leave the camera for good :)

When I was a pro, I didn't have the luxury of taking time off. I had to shoot through my runts ... I had to shoot through everything and still consistency deliver photos that met the expectations of those who paid me.
hm... there's something I realized while reading what you wrote... I put pressure on myself wanting to create something constantly but at the same time also not having a clear idea what I want with and out of my photography.
When I realized that I'm lost and I'm creating something that's not me I knew I need a distance and the break.
There's something else too... the photo club I joined and some photo saloons, FIAP and such... I was so disappointed....
... and I'm trying to deal with the photographers in real life... 99% of them are vain and/or constantly talking about the equipment....and that 1%... I haven't met yet :)
As a hobbyist, being able to not pick up a camera any time I want, are often as enjoyable as picking up a camera.
yeah... I'm waiting that moment. I missed lots of good shots and I didn't even feel sorry... Now I am sorry for missing a shot... so... it'll be over... I don't know when but I know it will.

Bienvenue à la maison, mon ami.
Quand vous nous avez dit que vous alliez j'étais très triste, mais Maintenant vous venez, je suis très excité.

Nous saluons le retour

hugging-smiley-179.jpeg

uh... reading a camera manual never gets me anything except desire to leave the camera for good
Same, lol. I've never been a fan of Non-fiction. :p

On another note @mmaria , I know it may sound cheesy and too simple of a solution, but stay optimistic. A positive outlook can do really amazing things, even if sometimes you have to force it.

Also, I find a lot of inspiration and reference from this site. Maybe it could help inspire you too. Fashion Editorials

Same, lol. I've never been a fan of Non-fiction. :p

On another note @mmaria , I know it may sound cheesy and too simple of a solution, but stay optimistic. A positive outlook can do really amazing things, even if sometimes you have to force it.

Also, I find a lot of inspiration and reference from this site. Maybe it could help inspire you too. Fashion Editorials
thank you :icon_hug:

Most reactions

Back