I got angry... nostalgic...came here...

I came back to the forum as well, not too long ago. I never seem to be able to stay away from this site permanently even when I try (but still haven't forgotten why I left). Glad to have you here as well.

And screw what anyone else thinks. You're good enough that I think you can make a beautiful photo with practically any camera, so I wouldn't even sweat the BS these other photographers are sending your way.

Welcome back.
tnx! :)
and I still know nothing about film.
neither do I...

Yes Limr is a mod now. but now *just* a Mod, but a RED Mod !! (fyi, they couldn't decide to kick her out or not, so they just made her a mod LMAO)
and she can knit quite well from what I hear.
omg!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
She's back! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

That's a cool little camera, now I want one! They're cheap enough on Etsy.
:D :D :D
yuuuuuup!

Hi Marija! I've been away as well, and have come back to see old friends (even on the internet, one can be friends with people we've never met in person),
I think I'm going to agree with that...
and I'm hoping to see more of your work.
me tooo :)

As for the guys, you probably already know, but the standard factory setup for guys is "full confidence, they/we are right, etc.". There is a customization program, but the user interface is not intuitive, and one needs certain operator privileges to access them. I know this watching my wife teach my daughters the basics of the GOS.
oh... I just thought "film guys" were smarter!

Howdy, stranger!
smiley_quickdraw.gif
Hi Sparky :)
here's one for you :icon_hug:

I came back to the forum as well, not too long ago. I never seem to be able to stay away from this site permanently even when I try (but still haven't forgotten why I left). Glad to have you here as well.
Why is that?
I came here again because I missed a few people here and missed their opinion on certain subjects and because I'm stuck with my photography...so maybe tpf will help.
I'm also glad you're here, you're a friend :icon_hug:

And screw what anyone else thinks. You're good enough that I think you can make a beautiful photo with practically any camera, so I wouldn't even sweat the BS these other photographers are sending your way.
Oh Dan! Those are really lovely words... I need them... Haven't shot for a while... and there are many unedited pictures just lying around.... I'm kind of lost these days

....It's just they're so pushy with their opinions and telling me "what is the best for me" without letting me explain why I want to use those cheap cameras. I understand quality, cameras, films... but they won't let me speak my mind.
It reminds me of that digital talk "I want as many megapixels as possible"..... I just can't do that.

If the gear you're using gets you the images you want, who cares what someone else says about it?

Welcome back Maria good to have you with us. I was gone for awhile as well but I just can't stay away from all the good people on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back