I got my 50mm f/1.8 today!

Thank you for posting those. I'd already decided that was going to be my next purchase, and you quite well reinforced it in my mind.

ohhhhhh new lens!

great shots

Congrats! Nice job. I wish I could have you standing next to me (for some help) when I try to take photos like this. Most of mine turn out lousy!

I found them :)

Looks like you were really close to the action and that comes out in the images. My favorites are #3 and #4.

#3 is very well composed and on #4 thats quite a stuff :spank:

i have this same lens and love it, got it about a month ago. i use it more than my standard lens. looking forward to trying it out at some gigs.

the sharpness you get with it is brilliant as shown in your photos. but as stated above f1.8 can deffinitly limit your DOF. hope your enjoying your new lens

All I can say for people looking to get this lens...If you want to try before you buy, start calling your local camera shops to see if they have any in stock. I had to call 8 different shops within a 50 mile radius before I finally found one to try out. 15 test pictures later in the store, I was more than happy to pay the $120.

Thanks digital flower! I can't remember what happened in this play. I keep thinking it was a foul and she made the shot, but I don't think so. I know it was definitely a foul though.

Thanks Tyson!

Hey Alex. I'm definitely enjoying this lens! :)

All I can say for people looking to get this lens...If you want to try before you buy, start calling your local camera shops to see if they have any in stock. I had to call 8 different shops within a 50 mile radius before I finally found one to try out. 15 test pictures later in the store, I was more than happy to pay the $120.

That's what I like to hear. A happy ending! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back