I got my name changed!

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If the avatar doesn't help, I'm formerly known as TheFinisher3. I wanted a name that related to Photography a little more. I love Basketball, and I love Photography as well. I've been taking loads of pictures of Basketball, so obviously it's something that I like to shoot. Therefore, I came up with the name ShootHoops. :) I'm corny, I know. Haha!

Hmm...I wonder who brainstormed with you on AIM about this....*strokes chin* But you came up with ShootHoops, because it's clever! Hehe!

Now be a good girl and pay Chase.

I'll pay Chase this weekend when I get my checks cashed. :D

save the money for your next lens. ... that'll be a better investment!

or invite me for a drink ;)

New lenses...new name...you are all set.

Congrats! :D I want the lens you just got; well, the Canon 50mm f/1.8 anyway. :)

Enjoyed your pictures of basketball taken with that lens, by the way.

You all crack me up.
Alex, I think that's a darn good idea. :)
Mike, I'm definitely all set now. It's like I have a whole new identity!
CMan, thanks (and thanks)!
Digital, you're right. That is indeed a lot of O's. I never realized it. :D Yes yes yes, find those pics and be sure to leave your thoughts. :) I posted them in the general gallery.

what are the chances? You have the same avatar as TheFinisher3 :lol:

So what's it like, changing your name? And after so many posts. Why now? I think I like ShootHoops better, but it's still strange to see a familiar face with a different name...

pascal

Agree with Pascal, it is a bit confusing (as I said before in one of your threads or so), but I think we'll get used to it - and your avatar sure lets us know who you REALLY are :D.

Most reactions

Back