What's new

I got photo bombed. lol

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dunno where else to stick it, but I wanted to share cause I thought it was funny, my first real bomb done on me while shooting.

I was climbing up on stage, up on the drummers riser to get a crowd shot to illustrate what it's like to view from drummers perspective while playing...framed up shot, got settings close enough for a presentable jpg....click and BOMB. Lead guitarists face showed up on my LCD. lol assshat.

820642_271544352976097_1657747983_o.jpg
 
lol, yeah that's it, it's not a bomb....it's Abstract! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom