I had a dream

Bad omen man...

Something bad is going to happen to your favorite lens.

Sorry.

:lol:

Just in case you were actually serious... Dreaming about ravens is usually not good - if you believe in that kind of stuff. (I don't, but I do find that sort of thing interesting.)

You're doing something you love and a sinister force is trying to spoil your enjoyment, won't let you get on with it. Are you feeling a bit stifled in a relationship lately?

or

Possibly you're feeling threatened by someone, maybe someone new to you, you don't trust them or their motives. Maybe they're getting too close to someone you care about, but know one else seems to see it.

That's my take on it anyway

It means you should start photographing mammals.

It's just the avian world seeking revenge for your "Defeated" post. ;)

Dark wings, dark words...

To dream of a raven, denotes reverse in fortune and inharmonious surroundings. For a young woman, it is implied that her lover will betray her.

I strongly believe in the whole dream interpretation stuff. I'd be careful if I were you.

The natives here saw/see the Raven as a sign of great change in one's life. Not necessarily a reversal in fortune. But hey, it varies from tribe to tribe and region to region. Funny that I got some shots of a raven practically posing for me recently, and now I've gone head first into photography.

"To see a raven in your dream, symbolizes betrayal, disharmony, misfortune, and death."

"To dream that you are being attacked by an animal, is a warning to be careful with those around you. Take notice on who you know in your waking like that shares and exhibits the same qualities of the animal that attacked you in your dream."

...from a dream interpretation web site.

lol ive had a dream like that, now everytime i shoot i think something is going to attack me :lol:

You're doing something you love and a sinister force is trying to spoil your enjoyment, won't let you get on with it. Are you feeling a bit stifled in a relationship lately?

or

Possibly you're feeling threatened by someone, maybe someone new to you, you don't trust them or their motives. Maybe they're getting too close to someone you care about, but know one else seems to see it.

That's my take on it anyway

Holy hell, yes I feel very stifled in a relationship lately, upuntill the 11th of this month I was denied the right to see my fiancée at all, and for the last four months this has been going on, on and off due to her mothers power trips and slanderous remarks. This got to a point where my employment was at risk.

Moving on to section two of that post

My fiancée reasently had a friend return from out of state with her fiancé and as it turns out both of those two want my fiancée. Both the male and the female are telling her those sweet nothings that girls love to here and the male has even made attempts to take advantage of her already, both of them look at me with utter distain, I was telling my fiancée just yesterday that I did not trust either one of them as far as I could throw them.

I had originally just kinda brushed it off as I have been wanting so very badly to get a good portrait of a raven and title it "nevermore" for some time and was taking it as a warning not to get too close but, I'm seriously rethinking that position now as I was awakened prematurely and I do firmly believe in that kind of stuff, I can't tell you howmany things I've forseen through dreams.

After reading the replies I called my fiancée

ironicly my fiancée had the same dream only difference was the dream was longer, the bird was a tanish cream colored raptor and she was able to find a temporary shelter that is broke through before she awoke.

"To see a raven in your dream, symbolizes betrayal, disharmony, misfortune, and death."

"To dream that you are being attacked by an animal, is a warning to be careful with those around you. Take notice on who you know in your waking like that shares and exhibits the same qualities of the animal that attacked you in your dream."

...from a dream interpretation web site.

After hearing the first line of this reply she imeatiately another thought pertaining to a miscarradge but, Given that her dream was longer than mine I am beginning to lean more toward the relentless interference of her mother and the romantic interest of her old friends.

Most reactions

Back