What's new

I has L glass.

j-dogg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
526
Reaction score
5
Location
Flori-duh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img_0281s.jpg


All this - Elan 7e (I own it already) + Polaroid Land Camera Model 80 from like the 50's LOL = 2150 cash and came with a ton of free film.
 
And this was posted in the Digital section because.............

:er:
 
because I was a tard and didn't read the rules. hurr durr derp derp derp derp

the 24-105 is the best walkaround ever. The 70-200 is plain astonishing. I cannot believe the level of image quality on this. These are a great upgrade considering I shot on kit lenses and a Tamron APS-C superzoom. if you're a serious amerteur or a professional these are a must.
 
because I was a tard and didn't read the rules. hurr durr derp derp derp derp.

And I thought it was just because you were a Canon shooter...
 
HEY I've got more Nikon gear than Canon EF stuff I just have all my cash tied up in Canon EF. Lol

It's the 70-200 f4L IS
 
I'd love to have an EOS 1V. If I were to defect, that would be the camera.
 
It looks like you're not a purist though - you have the original 5D. I guess that makes you kinda a switch hitter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom