I hate it when cliets won't reschedule!

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was cold. It was dark. It was rainy. It was her first time at the beach. It was a one year old that is scared of a camera. You know... the PERFECT shoot! :x

I hate it when clients will not listen to you when you tell them that the above conditions make for disaster. Oh well.

Here are a few... blah.

ms33.jpg

ms22.jpg

ms1.jpg

You did a BEAUTIFUL job for the conditions that you had! Great color, focus, and depth of field. Very sweet moments between mother and daughter. You brought out the color very nicely, however, #2 seems a little more saturated than #1. You can tell by looking at the girl's skirt.

Overall, very good. I just wish we could see the little girl's face more. Do you have any more where the focus is on her face? :)

NJ

Way to go getting these pics under those conditions! Very sweet. I'm sure the mom is happy with them.

these are great!

this forum gives me so much help with ideas for shoots.:hail:

I think you did a great job even more so with the conditions you had. Sounds like a shoot i had over the weekend....the two boys were major grumpy butts but luckily the parents were understanding and we played until they relaxed.

I really like your photos

I think you did a great job too. My only critique would be, I find mum's legs in her squatted position in the first shot really distracting. Maybe you could have darkened her a bit in this image to let the little girl really stand out. I love the richness of your colours and I adore the softness of the 3rd image. But my one big question is......WHAT IS UP WITH THE UGLY BLACK SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was she thinking? Anyway as for your work, beautiful as always. tfs :)

I think that the third one is definitely the best. I really like the b+w, it just makes it more simple. #2 is a close second, but I think that it could be better if both the mother and child were barefoot, and if you could see some footprints behind them. That would add to the picture a lot, I think. The third one...cool, but not one of those timeless family keepsakes.

Most reactions

Back