I hate it!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hate being at home sick! Its boring as hell and I can't get any bloody sleep cos the bloody schools are on holiday so there are bloody kids screaming and shouting in the bloody streets GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and my heads bloody pounding so I can't listen to any bloody music either! another GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Beginning to wish I'd stayed at work now :grumpy:

At this rate I think I'll go back to work tomorrow :er:

Great link Big Mike!!! That otter cheer him up.

Awwww, so sorry to hear you're under the weather, LP.
sick0018.gif

Play some video games or online games, that should take your mind off things, Lol.

lol that might work!

Im sick too... thought i had it under control but it today its just gone all jungle fever on my azz :mrgreen:....

Funny thing tho... i had a dentist appointment today... the first checkup in about 8 years. I tried to cancel it because i was so ill... and you know what they said.. 'well its bad to cancel at this late stage... im affraid if you do it will be on your perminant record'.
I was like 'eh?'... 'what do you mean on my record?'... she said 'yes you will be marked down as a late canceler'....
My immediate thought was to put my fingers in my teath and go 'Oh no Im so Scared'... 'a perminant record of being a canceler'.... 'ill never get a good job in this town again'.... LOL
In the end i thoguht i'd humor her... so i said 'so the dentist doesn't mind if i come in all ill then?'.... she said 'well its up to you, but canceling at this stage isn't good'....
So i thought about it... and said... 'er ok' :greenpbl:

The good news was the dentist said my teeth are in great condition and i dont need any work at all.... i didn't tell him the 'bad news' tho :mrgreen:

:hug:: Aww LP, I hope you get better soon... :hug::

Being sick sucks arse to be honest.

I'm sick too, but I have a snow day today, so no school, which is certainly brilliant.

I've been sick for over a month though, so I'm sort of used to it HAHA.

Get better soon, buddy.

home, sick...or hungover at work...hmmm

i'd say they are both about equal :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back