I HATE THE WAY NIKON HANDLES HIGH ISO!!!

LOL!! What are you talking about, honestly I don't see much noise. Maybe it's because of the size of the pic right now, but i dont really see noise. Great Pictures by the way!!

#6 is my favorite although I think perhaps if you had stepped to your right a bit you could have done an angle where you could still have all of that great greenery without pushing the family so far to the other edge (although I do like that they aren't centered).
I usually think actions look bad, but I really like the one you've used on the last. Very pretty.

I'm seeing heavy shadows under the eyes, an over processed look, and blown out highlights. The posing and composition are very good, but my guess is these won't print very well (especially in commercial uses). Try metering for the sky next time and using fill flash to balance.

I think your images are excellent and really do not have any issues. That being said if you are using the camera in your sig (D50) righ there is the ource of your ISO problems. As I saind I think your images are excellent but if you are using the camera in your sig you would notice a BIG difference if you went out and picked up a D300 you would be amazed what like 3 generations of technolgy will do for a camera.

Most reactions

Back