N NikFan1 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2008 #1 I'm looking for a friend who wants to get an SLR. He has about 350-390 to spend. It is his 1st SLR so I was thinking D40 ect. LMK what you guys have, paypal ready!
I'm looking for a friend who wants to get an SLR. He has about 350-390 to spend. It is his 1st SLR so I was thinking D40 ect. LMK what you guys have, paypal ready!
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2008 Banned #2 Well I think used d40 is all you really can get...
Dubious Drewski TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 909 Reaction score 4 Location Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #3 And maybe only used...if you want to be able to put a lens on there too.
N NikFan1 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Ya that's fine with him. Bump bump
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2008 Banned #5 Why the bump? I mean are you looking for someone to sell you their camera?
N NikFan1 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 JimmyO said: Why the bump? I mean are you looking for someone to sell you their camera? Click to expand... Yes I am, I forgot to add WTB in the thread description
JimmyO said: Why the bump? I mean are you looking for someone to sell you their camera? Click to expand... Yes I am, I forgot to add WTB in the thread description