What's new

I have just ordered...

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...a plastic fantastic nifty fifty! :D

Lots of crap, wafer thinn DoF photos coming up before I get to grips with it. :lol:
 
I had one a few years ago but change it for the F1.4
 
When you are, go for the Sigma 50/1.4. It's a beautiful lens and is said to surpass any 50mm Nikkor made in terms of image quality.

Mark
 
It's arrived! Shame I've got to spend the day tidying so not be able to play today! Bah!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom