What's new

I finally have a Pentax 20-40mm Ltd

Tartness90945

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
127
Reaction score
150
Location
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have heard lots about how good the 20-40mm Ltd lens is but it has always been out of my price range. I spotted this one for sale on E-Bay for £250 and snapped it up. It does not have the original metal lens cap but came with a plastic cap instead, which I actually prefer. I intend to keep it on my K5ii as a walk about lens.
 

Attachments

  • 1000056384-Pentax-20-40mmLtd-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
    1000056384-Pentax-20-40mmLtd-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
    511.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 1000056383-PentaxK5ii&20-40mmLtd-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
    1000056383-PentaxK5ii&20-40mmLtd-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
    1 MB · Views: 25

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom