I have seen it all now!

Billy Graham and I were having dinner with some friends at the pope's place and Hillary commented to John that Barack didn't know how to shoot a gun! George invited us all down to his ranch to practice, but said to "bring swimsuits"! Barack just had to comment that he had heard it was dangerous to go hunting with Republicans!

No more chocolate raisin pizza at bed time for me!!!

But I am not in Hamburg, I am in Düsseldorf, where Claudia Schiffer was discovered in one of our nightclubs, and where people pay lots of money to get dressed, not undressed ;)

I've had many a fine beer in Düsseldorf, it's a great place to hang out and have a beer. My cousin used to live less than five minutes walk from the train station (i think the main international one).

as for guns, i own a bazooka, but i only ever use it for emergencies.

do we have? wow! ;)

actually, part of the area where the train station is, is full of such institutions. Same in most neighbouring cities

Lol. I asked my friend Eric in Brussels to find me a nice hotel in a nice safe area. He said "how about next door to the Sheridan and across the road from the European Parliament". I said "fine" and then when I got there, the place was full of Algerians all with slightly concealed daggers under their shirts. My room had a broken toilet and all teh toilets on the floor were broken. The place was right next to the parliament and right next to the Sheridan but just across the railway line was the red light district. I wandered through that at midday and could see that all tastes (yes - all) were catered for.

When I was in Hamburg I asked the tourist agency for an hotel well away from the red light district. It ended up that my hotel was in a block along which whores stood every 2 meters along the roads surrounding the block.

It just seems to me that mainland Europe is one large brothel.

#1 just looks foolish. The range officer, if that's what you want to call him, should have NEVER been in front of that bench, even if the firearm was safed.

#2 looks like fun. Don't care for the attire, but they didn't look bad shooting them.

#3 total bimbo. Not handling correctly, & the first burst looks like it scared the crap out of her, which is unsafe for everyone around.

My husband just got 3 new rifles and another handgun at the latest gunshow...one of which is an AR-15 that I am DYING to get some alone time out at the range with.

Congrats on the purchase. Had my AR out over the weekend, enoying the weather.

Most reactions

Back