i heart terns

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
didn't realize what i caught on monday until i sat down to process the photos. i was trying to catch the tern entering the water and the huge splash it made. none of them worked out too well, but i found this spectacular exit. i missed the focus by a hair, but the natural shape of the water droplets was too good to pass up.

51131801477_751b5d5c83_o.jpg

didn't realize what i caught on monday until i sat down to process the photos. i was trying to catch the tern entering the water and the huge splash it made. none of them worked out too well, but i found this spectacular exit. i missed the focus by a hair, but the natural shape of the water droplets was too good to pass up.

51131801477_751b5d5c83_o.jpg
Wow that is cool. The water droplets looks like a love heart.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Brilliant timing.

Dude, that is pretty freakin' cool! Not your fault your camera/lens didn't focus perfectly, good shooting.

Wow that is cool. The water droplets looks like a love heart.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
thanks stapo. the next shot was a fraction of a second later but the droplets were absolute chaos by then.

Brilliant timing.
thanks sf.

Well done, good shot.....
thanks jeff

Dude, that is pretty freakin' cool! Not your fault your camera/lens didn't focus perfectly, good shooting.
thanks k9. i think the camera would have grabbed the focus if the bird had exited in the same spot as where he entered the water. but still fairly impressive considering the wings are in focus.

That's a fantastic turn for that tern! Beautiful movement in that photo!
haha, the turning tern. thanks jeff.

A phenomenal shot.

Awesome shot. Nice shooting.

The water looks like a double heart. Great shot

Superb Photography, this may be a once in a life time shot with the heart from the water droplets.

Now that's a fantastic shot. It's the kind of shot every birder photographer hopes to ketch.

Most reactions

Back