I joined this site 14 years ago

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just saw an email from TPF and it prompted me to see if I could login and voila here I am. Crazy! I joined in 2004 and was active for a few years. By background is a BA in Professional Photography from Brooks Institute, been working as a professional photographer for 20 years, also a graphic designer. I'm currently a freelance photographer and I also work for a major university doing graphic design and photography.

We'll, just saying hello. I'll try and poke around from time to time.

I haven't been on much this summer with travel, but welcome back. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Good to see you here! Wow, 2004,long time!

A name from the deep, dark, distant past... and someone who's been around longer than I have. Very cool!

welcome back

wow, that's awesome! Welcome back!

Matt!! :icon_sunny:

So great to see you posting again. How's life treating you? How's the fam?

Thanks everyone. Hey Terri! Life is treating me just fine. Busy busy busy. Family is great. Thanks for asking. Have a beautiful 9 year old boy now. Hard to imagine.

37836683_2059914247376048_5032614056343633920_n.jpg

How can he be 9!? I still recall the pregnancy photos!

Your wife is stunning, as always. :)

Beautiful family, thanks for the pic!

I just saw an email from TPF and it prompted me to see if I could login and voila here I am. Crazy! I joined in 2004 and was active for a few years. By background is a BA in Professional Photography from Brooks Institute, been working as a professional photographer for 20 years, also a graphic designer. I'm currently a freelance photographer and I also work for a major university doing graphic design and photography.

We'll, just saying hello. I'll try and poke around from time to time.

I am being very selfish here...I feel like we need you to be around more. I have not looked at your work, but your accolades speak volumes. You must be a very busy person, but please try to schedule us in!

Thanks Terri! I can hardly believe he's 9 myself. He just turned on August 2nd. Dean, happy to be here and I'll contribute as much as I can.

I see you're from Santa Barbara! My old stomping grounds. I went to high school at DP years and years ago.

Hey 6-string. Not originally from SB but I've been here for 9 years now. Palm trees, ocean, mountains.....not a bad place to be.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back