I just couldn't resist...

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...Posting some photos of this little sweetie! Isn't she cute? Please let me know what you think - comments, suggestions, always good - especially on the last one - she seems a little red on the pink background, any thoughts to make this better? Thanks!

McDonaldPhotography44RTBW.jpg

McDonaldPhotography51RT.jpg

McDonaldPhotography90RT.jpg

They are all adorable - in the first one though i think a tad too mcuh contrast maybe? I cant see the bottom of the dress at all on my monitor. I LOVE the idea of the second one - nice way to put color in a pic - so cute, And the third one is so cure too. I love it!

They are all adorable - in the first one though i think a tad too mcuh contrast maybe? I cant see the bottom of the dress at all on my monitor. I LOVE the idea of the second one - nice way to put color in a pic - so cute, And the third one is so cure too. I love it!

Thanks for the comments - yeah, I agree with you on the first one - I may have went a little bit overboard. I was trying to do something different and new. :) I'll have to tone it down I think!

I appreciate your feedback!

Yep, I think in the first one it is a bit too much. I LOVE the second one though! Perfect! Did you do that in a studio or at the home of the baby?

I agree about the first one. She blends in with the background a bit too much, and the soft focus effect is a little overdone.

The second one is the best IMO. The colors are bright and vivid. And the expression is great.

Not sure about #3. Its good for a girl setup, but probably not something I would do in particular.

Overall, I think they are very nice. Good job! :)

NJ

I agree about the first one. She blends in with the background a bit too much, and the soft focus effect is a little overdone.

The second one is the best IMO. The colors are bright and vivid. And the expression is great.

Not sure about #3. Its good for a girl setup, but probably not something I would do in particular.

Overall, I think they are very nice. Good job! :)

NJ

Thanks! I keep trying! Hopefully I'm getting better :blushing:

I'll post that first B/W picture in color when I get home - I really like the pose - but maybe the lighting wasn't quite right - I'm not sure.

Thanks for the nice comments! :hug::

Yep, I think in the first one it is a bit too much. I LOVE the second one though! Perfect! Did you do that in a studio or at the home of the baby?

Sorry I didn't answer you until now - just saw that you asked a question - silly me!

I did that in my home studio with my alienbee light set up - I love them! It's so much fun! I used a seamless paper background. this was my first time working with the seamless. Good stuff. Very colorful!

Most reactions

Back