I just discovered the best add-on for Firefox

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the most awesome app I've ever seen for surfing the web for pictures!! Just type in what you want to search for, and it shows you hundreds or thousands of pictures on the web from all of the most popular photo search and hosting sites...

Download Cooliris here. You'll love it.

I tried that before ... I was impressed ... but later on, I remove it because it take up more resources.

I might give that a go :)... But for me the best add on is still by far the view image exif -thing.

I might give that a go :)... But for me the best add on is still by far the view image exif -thing.

I quite like that one, too, but this Cooliris is amazing! You scroll through images on a 3-D wall and if you click on an image it enlarges and options appear at the bottom to go directly to the webpage where the image originates, email the image or put the image on your favorites wall.. Then all you do is grab the scroll bar at the bottom and the picture immediately jumps back into line and you're scrolling again... It's really a swell add-on, and I don't notice it using any resources at all. All I have is a Centrino 1.3 GHz with 2 Gb of RAM, and I'm flying around Cooliris-then when you click the X to close it, it's gone and all that remains is a launch icon in the top right of the Firefox browser..

This rocks....now if we just had a standalone program that would do that on your harddrive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back