I just just posted my first pictures

JBaca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Et no one has commented on them are they that bad?!?!?

give it some time. A lot of people are at work and cannot post. I'll take a look

Did you really start a new thread to say nobody was commenting on your other thread???

Shamefully...yes, sorry, I'm new to this whole forum thing I had no clue, and still don't, on how this works

Annnd... this annoys the hell out of me how everyone thinks we HAVE to give them this certain amount of advice, that they are owed or something just by being a member here... You would be OWED something if it were a PAID service. It's not. PLUS I seem to be in an annoyed mood today so I'll give you the exact same thing I gave to Photo Guy...

if you want to have a snit because no one said anything you might want to think twice. You get out of this what you put into it. Put a pissy attitude in and you'll get pissy back. The help you receive here is FREE. We are not PAID to be at your beck and call. We don't HAVE to give you any feedback. We take a lot of time to freely give of our knowledge. If we don't do it on your schedule I am incredibly sorry. I have PAYING clients who come first. Then my family, friends and just about everyone I know who come long before any forum. Same with everyone else. You get help here WHEN WE CAN GIVE IT. Or never if you are ungrateful and pissy about it.

Someone needs to take away my internet today.

Bitter-I did it again. You guys are a baaaaaad influence on me.

Mmmmm sorry for all this crap! I think I'll just leave this forum it's kinda embarrassing to stick around actually the reason I had posted the thread in the first place was because MLeek gave me some great advice through PM so I was anxious to hear what I was doing right or wrong

Surely you can see how whining and ungrateful this all sounds?

Mmmmm sorry for all this crap! I think I'll just leave this forum it's kinda embarrassing to stick around actually the reason I had posted the thread in the first place was because MLeek gave me some great advice through PM so I was anxious to hear what I was doing right or wrong

No need to be so dramatic - just observe the forum etiquette ...and use punctuation for crying out loud!!! :D

MLeek: yes I agree with you 100 percent. Like Phoenix said I have to learn the forum etiquette on here and learn that sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't but by no means was I trying to sound bitchy or whiney.

So where are they? I haven't looked real hard but I shouldn't have to in order to find your photos.

Phoenix: thanks I will definitley observe the etiquette. I dont want to be categorized as some weirdo that only complains I was just agreeing with other posts lol. And about the pictures I'm not even sure I want anyone else seeing them after al, this dramatic crap....but I'll post the URL it's on these same forums. I posted them yesterday. I will work on punctuation it's just hard on a cellphone

Blackrose: thanks for the link I will surely be checking this out seems like I need too.

MLeek: yes I agree with you 100 percent. Like Phoenix said I have to learn the forum etiquette on here and learn that sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't but by no means was I trying to sound bitchy or whiney.

I apologize-I am b*tchy today and this happens to be one of my pet peeves in the forums. I was set off before you even said anything on this topic, so you have just gotten the copy of the brunt of my rant. Like I said this is just a GIANT pet peeve of mine. Do not leave and do not give up on the forums because of my pet peeves. I am only one person in the THOUSANDS on this forum. In short, what do I matter to you? If you don't like what you get from one person on an anonymous forum discard it. That person or that answer doesn't matter to you. The only person you hurt when you quit over someone else's pissy-ness is YOU. Just like when a kid quits a sport because the coach is an azzhole. The coach could care less. In fact he's probably happy to be rid of a kid he didn't care for either! The kid hurts when he doesn't benefit from the sport or the guidance of that azzhole coach. They're usually azzholes when they can teach you something...
Can you tell that the quitting of a sport "because of the coach" is yet another of my peeves?

You have potential and you have a good head on your shoulders if your conversations with me in pm's are any indication. Think, relax and don't give up on this or any other forum because of one person or a few. There will be LOADS of posts just like this one on here. You'll learn to sit back, say your peace, maybe have a laugh and let it roll away.

Again, I apologize for my mood. As for my pet peeve? That I won't apologize for and at this point you have an understanding of something you didn't before. Let my pissy mood roll and move on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back