I just realized I didn't have any pictures of my car

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through and post processing some of the stuff I shot this weekend, and it occurred to me that I didn't have any pictures of my car at all. Since I had to take my camera to work today anyway I thought, well, why not. So on my lunch break I went out and thought I'd get a nice shot or two of my ride.

002 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

Then I realized my car is a piece of crap so I turned around and took a couple of pictures of the one parked in the lot of the Mercedes Benz dealership across the street instead.

Lol.. as always comments, critiques and death threats all happily accepted.

The car in the background is a bit of a downer. My eye was instantly drawn to the other cars mag wheel.. Other than that cool :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

first of all, I'm glad you're photographing something else besides your usual subjects.

WATCH FOR THE BACKGROUND!

If you can't control the bg then minimize it with shooting specific parts of the car f.e
watch for reflection

Mercedes. Nice. I've always wanted a BMW or an Audi. I'd probably choose the latter just because I love their advertisements. Anyways, cars are a bit harder to photograph, and this because each car has their own "sweet spot angle". What makes it more complicated is that most cars have very reflective surfaces. Keep at it!

Nice ride. Are you a surgeon? For some reason, every surgeon I know drives a Mercedes.

it a car; the aren't inherently cute like animals, gotta put a bit more effort into it :)

the reflection of that red truck is kinda annoying too.

yeah, are you a sturgeon ?

Whats the difference between a Mercedes and a porcupine?

With a Mercedes, the pricks are on the inside.

This photo came from a different kind of "zoo".

I like the new stingrays.
That's about it for me and newer corvettes.

Most reactions

Back